****Registration starts tomorrow. Last name A-L tomorrow and last name M-Z on Saturday. Open until 9pm Monday night *****
The purpose of the MBHS Band Boosters is to provide musical education, performance, and scholarship opportunities for the students at McKinney Boyd High School. The MBHS Band Boosters' activities support the McKinney Boyd High School Band students and Directors.
Interested in volunteering? We LOVE our volunteers. A few volunteer opportunities include bus chaperones for football games and competitions, help serve the band meals, pass out popsicles during summer band camp and many more. All volunteers must be approved by McKinney ISD prior to volunteering. Please click here to be taken to the MISD volunteer application. The application must be filled out every year after July 1st. Once you receive your approval from MISD, please forward it to email@example.com.
On this site you can:
- Use the "My Account" link to:
- Register your student(s) for Band
- Pay the required fees involved with being a Band member
- Shop for Spirit Wear, Event Tickets and Souvenirs
- Volunteer for events
- Use the "Calendar" link to:
- View and subscribe to our Calendars
- Be reminded of events (Registration Day, Family Night, Big Band Dance, etc)
- Keep up with meeting dates
- Use the "Directory" link to:
- Get in touch with other Band members
- Get in touch with other Parents
- Use the "About Us" link to:
- Get in touch with any one of our dedicated Board members or Liaisons
- Find out how you can express interest in becoming a Board member or Liaison
- Use the "Sponsors" link to:
- Support the local businesses who help support our Band
- Express your interest in becoming a Sponsor
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!